Conquering Challenging Behaviour
For Effective Learning
This is an interactive, practical, realistic and enjoyable course. The primary focus is to provide strategies to deal with inappropriate behaviour in a quick, effective and non-confrontational manner. The course also looks at ways to plan for good behaviour, whilst motivating pupils to behave and minimising disruption in the first place.
- Classification of pupils
- Identification of types of misbehaviour
- The motives behind misbehaviour
- Staff impact on pupil behaviour
- Practical activities to manage inappropriate behaviour non-confrontationally
- Proactive strategies to encourage pupils to behave well
- Practical activities to motivate and engage pupils of different abilities
- Use of brain gym to enhance concentration, motivation and behaviour
- Creating a climate for learning - pro-active strategies to minimise disruption and encourage good pupil behaviour.
- Demonstration and active learning of practical activities to cater for different types of learners that can be implemented in the classroom the next day.
- Video analysis of a ‘real’ lesson
- Top tips!
Some comments from delegates attending previous sessions:
“Absolutely superb – the best inset I’ve seen/been involved with. Like the stories/realism of the training. High energy, brilliant delivery.”
“Probably the best day’s training I have had!”
“Absolutely OUTSTANDING! Fantastically presented & thoroughly enjoyable – I’ve laughed so much! Your ideas are real and will have an impact on my behaviour management.”
“Charismatic, innovative, entertaining, funny, thought provoking, challenging, value for money, one of a kind. Inspiring. Thank you very much.”
“I don’t often say “wow” but…what a truly engaging session. I leave this course with so many messages, techniques, visuals to take back. It’s nice to see some of the things you do daily recognised as good practice. Even better to have clear strategies demonstrated to make you a more accomplished practitioner. I think in short EVERY TEACHER SHOULD SEE JASON BANGBALA’S PRESENTATION!!”
“One of the best courses I’ve been on. Practises what he preaches. Inspirational. Motivational.”